Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Little Plan Worked!

Dear Dad,
I know you've been wondering if our little plan worked, and I thought you'd be happy to hear that it did! When you went out of town on business yesterday, I hadn't 'done the deed' in 3 days or so, as you well know. Well...let me tell you, from the time I woke up this morning to the time Mom dressed me for bed, I've been going NON STOP throughout the day...and all for Mommy to deal with, exactly as planned. Mom said that if she got a dollar for every time I pooped today, she'd be a very wealthy woman! So now that you'll be picking up some of the diaper duty tomorrow after you return, I imagine you can look forward to a little break in the dirty diaper department for a little while! Have a safe flight and we'll see you soon! Love, Heston

No comments: