Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust...

Tom's down too! It's been a fun couple of days in our household...throwing up (sorry), fevers, coughing, and misery X 3!!! Yesterday, when Tom was sick, I was doing a little better (to where I could actually stand up), so I could take care of Heston while Tom was ill. Tom wasn't hit quite as hard as I was the first day I got it, so thankfully, he was still able to help out with Heston some when I needed to rest. He was about to go in to work this morning and I told him he needs to resist the temptation because he is still VERY contagious...his coworkers will thank me! We DO NOT want anyone else to get this if we can avoid it.

Poor Heston is still fighting this thing...he threw up again this morning...I thought we were finally past that! The doctor said it just needs to run it's course, so he's not currently on any antibiotics...

A quick thank you to Gram, Gaga, and Grammie for their wonderful and much needed food deliveries that saved our lives!

No comments: