Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I'm a monkey and I'm going CRAZY!!!

This was my first Halloween and it was awesome! I went to two parties...one at the children's development center with my mom and all of my baby friends and a block party in our neighborhood two houses down with my Mom and Dad...It was fun, but I was a little worn-out at the block party after a long day, so we only stayed a little bit. We also had to get back to the house to get ready for the trick-or-treaters. I didn't get to go trick-or-treating this year because I can't eat candy because I only have two teeth... maybe next year when I'm eating whole foods. If I'm anything like my Mommy and Daddy, I will have a sweet tooth BIG TIME, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Unfortunately, I didn't stay up to greet the kids that came to the door...I was too sleepy, so mom fed me, bathed me, I peed on her when she was bathing me, and then I went to sleep...Overall, it was a good day.

Next year for Halloween, Mom said she wants to dress me as Ron Weasley from Harry Potter, since I have red hair just like he does! Cool!

No comments: