Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Laid back Tuesdays

Check out my new threads...don't I look like a cool snowboarder, dude? My Gaga made me this hat and I got a lot of comments from the ladies today, when I went shopping with my mom. Everyone thinks I'm so cute, and who could blame them, right? I was flirting with one lady, flashing my two pearly whites and smiling, while my mom was buying me some winter clothes, and the lady kept going on and on about me. She asked my mom if I was about 8 or 9 months old. Uh...try again, lady. I'm 5 months old! (Their jaws always drop when my mom tells them my real age). That's the 2nd lady this week that thought I was 3-4 months older than I am...They are obviously impressed with my two new teeth, my intellect, and my build. And every place my mom stopped today, everyone said I look like such a happy baby...Life's good, what can I say? I get milk on command, take 2-3 naps a day, get to poop in my pants and mom takes care of it...it's not bad being a baby!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Heston,
You are quite a looker! You should look into doing some baby modeling!

Aunt Lisa