Thursday, October 30, 2008

Smack Yo' Mama

Last night, my mom was really tired because she had the entire night shift, so she could let Dad rest…Daddy was sick in a bad way (He spit-up more than I did!) After waking up multiple times before 1:00, she fed me and then laid me down next to her and fell asleep for a few minutes. I smacked her in the face a few times to wake her up and it worked! When she opened her eyes, I gave her a BIG toothy smile…I was ready to play! Unfortunately, she decided it was time to take me back to my crib. Since I was pretty tired myself, I curled up into my little ball with my arms and legs tucked underneath me with my bum sticking up (I like to sleep that way now) and went to bed. I let mom sleep for a few more hours, but she was a zombie in the morning! I decided to be easy on her this morning, since she seemed to have a rough night, and I didn’t pee on her when she changed my diaper…I’ll hold off until she picks me up from school later today…

No comments: