Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Fun Time

Mom, Dad, and I went to meet up with my Grammie, Papa, and Uncle Brent (who is a redhead just like me!) at the Tavern for lunch today...I squealed a lot so everyone sitting next to our table would notice me! Mission accomplished, I think! I ended up spending the rest of the afternoon at my grandparents house and had a wonderful time. Grammie spoils me and always has cool new toys for me to play with...

As you can see in this picture, I'm bundled up in my winter snow bunny outfit...it's starting to get really chilly and mom made sure I was bundled up so I could stay warm. This is my first Fall and I love the weather...it's a nice change from the hot and humid Southern summers. My Mommy and Daddy have taken me on several stroller rides, now that it's comfortable enough outside to take leisure walks and I'm finally getting better about riding in a stroller. I use to scream my head off every time my mom took me on a walk and she ended up holding me while pushing the stroller at the same time to keep me content. I love to be held and I have her trained well! But now that I'm big enough to sit facing outward, I enjoy looking at all the interesting things around me outside, so I'm not being as difficult for her, which is very nice of me...

No comments: