Friday, October 10, 2008

I can ROLL!

Last night, my mom let me cry it out a little in my crib...I was not happy! I use to sleep soundly and get up once in the night. Then I figured out that every time I cry or make noises, my mom comes and feeds me milk! Cool! So, I started crying every 2 to 3 hours throughout the night the past few weeks...totalling four times that my Dad has to get up to change me and my mom feeds me. Mom has been cranky and I can't figure out why. But last night, they didn't respond to my every whimper and babble! 'What's going on?', I thought. I kicked around in the crib for a while, wiggled around so much that I taught myself to flip over (hey, that's fun!), and pitched a fit and cried a little...all of it was very exhausting! I wore myself out so much that I slept soundly until morning. They better not do that again tonight...I like my midnight snacks!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love your new blog Heston! You look so cute in your houndstooth outfit. You have really great style :)

- Aunt Alison