Monday, May 4, 2009

Vote Like You've Never Voted Before

The time has come, my friends, to cast your vote for the Babies Gone Wild Competition…DO IT! Vote like you’ve never voted before! You thought the 2009 presidential election was important…that pales in comparison to this. The future of an adorable redhead lies in your very hands…so do the right thing…and I’ll remember the little people when I rise to stardom…

Voting begins this morning at 9:00! I need to beat that girl in the red, so pass this to your friends!!! (See Friday's post). http://www.1037theq.com/pages/babiesgonewildvoting.html (Gallery 1).

If I don’t win, it’s all because Mom refuses to twitter or get a Facebook account…103.7 the q is telling people that to win, they recommend doing that…great Mom….what’s the point of all this, if you’re not going to do what’s necessary….sheesh….

1 comment:

ADR'SMom said...

I hope my vote helps you beat out all the others in the competition (I didn't see any REAL competition anyway)! Good Luck!