Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting A Run For My Money...

So, the chick I thought would possibly show me up in the Baby's Gone Wild competition has been a complete let down and I'm totally smoking her. Apparently, exposed buns and a red feather boa on a baby is not what the public is looking for. So that's good news. The bad news is, I've got an unexpected rival in Molly, another redhead who has a fanatical Mom willing to pull out all the stops to beat me (that's the only reason to explain why she's a close runner up, if you get my drift). Every time I think I'm in the clear, her votes creep back up and we are neck in neck again. I need more votes... vote again with another email address (clear your cookies first), put it on your facebook account, and pass along to your friends....I....MUST....WIN!!!!!!

On another note, I've got four molars coming in...three have broken the surface already and one is almost here. This totally explains everything for Mom...the reason I've been a complete stinker lately! Not just one molar like she originally thought...but four. So watch out...this redhead bites!

No comments: