Wednesday, May 13, 2009

3 New Things

I have a new word that I said today...Bottle! Mom was so excited to hear me say it this morning because now instead of crying, I'll say 'bottle' and she'll know what I want! Or that's the idea, but we'll see how it goes. Pretty cool...

I also stood on my own twice today and one of the times I took two steps towards my Mom. Mom could tell I was very proud of myself! I haven't really taken many steps on my own since the first time I did it about a month ago, so Mom was happy to see me have a little confidence again and make further progress on walking. Later in the day, I also bent down to pick up a book out of my book bin, stood up, and handed the book to my Mom. I've handed books to people before, but never while balancing on my own and being able to remain blanced while bending down to get something. So today was a big day on the development end.

Mom took me to the doctor to make sure my ears were okay and I checked out fine. But most importantly, I weigh 24 lbs. 10 oz. Chunk-a-roo is right! Mom feeds me well...

No comments: