Friday, December 12, 2008

Picking Up Chicks...

When my Mom came in to get me at my Daycare after work yesterday, she walked in on me flirting with the chubby blondie in my class. She was rolling around in front of me and I was in the process of giving her one of my irresistible grins and reaching out to pinch those chubby cheeks of hers when Mom walked in. Man, you're ruining my game, Mom! But I admit I was happy to see Mom after a long day away from her...

So I slept through the night last night and no doggies woke my Mom up this time...just Dad...so we all got a pretty good nights sleep!

I can sit! I know I said I could do this before, but technically it was a little fib...Mom and Dad realized I could only sit with a little support from my bouncy seat. But now, I can really do it but I'm a little wobbly...Mom proped me up in a tripod position and from there, I learned to balance my head and back. I think having all my chub on my lower half helps me stay propped up without much effort!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So he looks like me and now he is spitting my game.....Im thinking about going for the mini Julio jersey next.