Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mushy Peas

Mom was very proud of herself because she cooked up a storm trying to prepare natural and homemade baby food for me yesterday. She cooked sweet peas because several people told her that it’s a good food for babies to start out on, baby carrots, and egg yolk. She pureed each food separately and then packaged them up and put them in the fridge. Once it was time for my dinner, she pulled out the sweet peas, heated them up, and then attempted to feed them to me. NASTY!!! The minute the food touched my mouth, I grimaced and refused to swallow and left the mushy green gunk stuck to the top of my mouth. When I finally did swallow and mom tried to feed me a few more spoonfuls, I was so disgusted, I vomited the peas & the milk I drank earlier. Then I started crying…Feed that to me again, lady, and I will seriously freak out!

No comments: