Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby Food Not Made By Mom = Good Food!

My mom bought me baby food from the store yesterday because of her
failed attempt to get me to eat her homemade food. Let me tell you, it
was delicious! It was much better than the cooked carrots, sweet peas,
and cooked egg yolk that she tried to feed me AGAIN the other day. Dad
said he couldn't blame me...he wouldn't like it either if he had to eat
it. When I refused to swallow the mashed up nastiness that is her
cooking for the third time, she threw in the towel and bought a
delightful assortment of food in jars...winter squash, sweet potatoes,
bananas, pears, peaches, pumpkins with pears, peas, oatmeal, carrots, carrots and tomatoes, veggie blends, prunes, you name it. It rocks! I've tried a few already and I didn't vomit ! Unfortunately, mom also bought a bunch of stuff to try cooking again because she wants to do it better this time...Give it up lady! You can't make me eat it...

So thanks to the new food added to my diet, my diaper changes are that much more interesting because my parent's reactions are priceless! Cause and effect, people...what goes in, must come out...And it ain't roses...

2 comments:

ADR'SMom said...

Ugh, I didn't think about the diaper effect! Something to look forward to I suppose...

Anonymous said...

I am laughing outloud....the blog is such a hoot.
Maybe its the texture...the store baby food is smooooth....the homemade made be a little more stout...oh well....working mom...save yourself some time and just buy it...especially the hard to prepare foods...

mom (Laura)