Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Monkeys and Space Aliens



Yesterday, I woke up to an amazing sight...a winter wonderland of fresh powdery snow! I've sorta seen snow before...snow flurries were falling in St. Louis around Thanksgiving time went I went to visit, but it didn't stick to the trees and ground like it did here! It was so cool! Mom and Dad didn't think it would happen because the forecasts are always wrong...in fact, Mom said that the day it snows in Birmingham, "Space aliens will drop down from the skies." COOL!!! I can't wait to see that!
My parents brought out my old Halloween monkey costume and bundled me up in it...it's the warmest thing I own (and technically, it wasn't made exclusively for halloween anyway). So I was a snow monkey. I took a few pics with my Dad, but Mom wasn't wearing makeup, so she refused to take one (and is now regretting not getting a family photo that our neighbor offered to take! Boo!) I can't wait until I'm old enough to play in it...but Dad did help me build a baby snow ball to throw at
Mom, so that was cool.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Heston, you look so cute
in your Monkey Suit!

How did the greyhounds like the snow! Axel loved it!