Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trip to the Botanical Gardens

Mom and I had a great day yesterday...the weather was awesome, so we took a little trip to the Botanical Gardens. Unfortunately, we realized that the entire city of Birmingham decided to go to the gardens and enjoy the nice weather also, because this week is Spring Break. We had to fight the masses to get around, but it was still a fun outing. I was a little crabby, as you can see in my pictures, because it was getting close to my afternoon nap and snack time...we only stayed for a little bit, but just enough time to see the Japanese gardens and say hello to a goose and a few carpe the color of my hair that were in the Japanese pond. The goose was very interesting to look at, and I tried to wriggle out of my Mom's hands so I could get closer to him, but she wouldn't let me down to pet him...That goose looked like he wanted me for a snack!

Then we headed home, where I took a nap...was woken up by one of the greyhounds...was soothed back to sleep by my Mom...and then woken up again by the ice cream truck man. Mom was about to take my baseball bat across the street and crack some heads. But we ended up going to Home Depot instead. All in all, it was a great day.




No comments: