Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Plaid Explosion

Is that a professional golfer about to play in the PGA tour? No. An extra for the remake of The Newsies? Nope. An adorable baby redhead forced to wear a ridiculous get-up by his mother like he's a silly little puppet? Absolutely. Let the record state...I did not pick out this outfit. Nor did I condone the purchase of it. As usual, Mom's to blame and of course she waits until Dad's at work to put me in it, because the woman knows Dad wouldn't allow it. Mom's been waiting to pull this little number out for a while and now that Easter's past and you can officially wear white, surprise...here it is. The pants alone might be somewhat acceptable...in fact, I had numerous ladies comment today on how cute I was with my 'golfer' pants and how much they love plaid pants on little boys. Fortunately, Mom didn't make me wear the hat in public besides when she took the pictures. Otherwise, their reactions/comments may have been a little different. So if Mom decides to make me wear the pants again, I'm cool with it. If the ladies like it, I like it. But throw in a coordinating hat and it just becomes too much. But of course, I'll smile for the cameras and pretend I like it...I would hate to take a bad picture...

1 comment:

Jane Lazenby ~ Artist said...

Oh my!! You are right about the plaid explosion!! I love the look on you, being so little and cute, you can get away with it. I wouldn`t want your Daddy to try it, not that he would?!!! I hope you have a fun weekend!! See you Monday.. Love, Grammie