Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm a Big Boy!


What the...? Hey, get your nose out of my biz, doggie! Yes, I'm aware that I need a diaper change, thanks...

My first Thanksgiving was awesome and the best part about it, besides getting to see all my family, was the food! And I'm not talking milk either, because although that's good and I can't do without it, it doesn't compare to sweets! I got to have my first real food yesterday...Mom fed me sweet potatoes and boy was it tasty. I wasn't quite sure about it at first, because it was different than anything I've ever had, but I definitely started to enjoy it. Nana doctored it up with sugar and cinnamon for Thanksgiving dinner and Mom thought it would be the perfect real food to try out first...she was right! Then when we went back to my grandparents house today, my Mom fed me mashed bananas. Those were just as good! I also tried one small spoonful of pumpkin pie (without the pie crust of course) and my grandpa gave me a tiny spoonful of his ice cream. It was an evening of new and interesting flavors! I could get use to this big-boy food thing...although Mom says I'm going to have to start eating veggies too and I'm not so sure about that. Keep the sweets coming, but I'll pass on the bunny food...

I'm also very proud to announce that I have two new pearly whites coming in on the top. (Mom's mortified because I bit her a few times today...I won't disclose where). But the nice thing about having more teeth is that I'm that much closer to sinking them into a nice big steak...or a hamburger...or BBQ...or pizza...or a fried turkey...or a cheese steak...or any other 'man food' that sounds interesting to try. I can't wait! So all I want for Christmas is my two front teef!

No comments: