Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Trip To The Beach

My parents and I will be taking a trip to the beach this weekend for a little family Valentines R&R…I’m very excited! This will be my second beach vacation, (thanks to the Roger’s, who are gracious enough to share their awesome condo!) We will be leaving late this afternoon and I will unfortunately miss my school Valentines party…shucks, I won’t get to give my girlfriends a smooch on my first Valentines Day! However, I’ll be scoping out the sandy shores (or maybe just the indoor pool if its too chilly) for a couple of bikini clad cuties, so that should be a good time. Who could resist me in my smooth black and green turtle swim trunks? I’ve been practicing my lines too…”Do know where the weight room is?”…as I casually flex my bicep…

Dad’s still really sick…Mom thinks it is because he chugs Mountain Dew and eats hamburgers instead of having hot soup and herbal tea when he’s sick, like Mom does…He’ll learn one day! But he’s decided to keep the trip as planned and we’ll keep it low key and relaxing and hang out on the porch looking out over the water. That will be the best therapy!

So check out the final proofs and slideshow from my photo shoot! They turned out great and Mom and Dad will be buying pictures of me for their Valentines gift to each other…

...Mom's making the 'NO LAPTOP!' rule for the beach, so we'll post beach photos and Christening photos on our return...

Hope everyone has a Happy Valentines Day tomorrow!!!

No comments: