Thursday, February 5, 2009

My New Moves...

So I have a new thing as of 2 days ago. I’m so impressed with myself and have to share my latest accomplishment. Now that I’m good at getting up on my feet and skirting along the sofa taking baby steps (literally), I’ve also started bopping up and down. Its a lot of fun and a great way to build muscle in my meaty thighs! (They’re back to their usual form, now that I’m eating hearty portions again…but less chub rolls). I’m working on choreographing a few hot moves to take with me to school...

I did ‘turd in the tub’ at the end of bath time yesterday (see baby tip of the day from 01.17.09 if you’re unfamiliar with this phenomenon). It didn’t exactly work out as it normally does. Mom had me in the shower all cleaned off and lying in my plastic baby tub as I was waiting for her to get my towel. When she came to get me, she lifted me to wrap me up like a baby burrito in my towel and SURPRISE!, there it was waiting for her. No little ‘turdling’ as Dad likes to call it. The whole she-bang. Normally, Mom would give me another bath, thus, prolonging bath time and making more fun for me, but this time the water had gone cold by this point and she had to swish the ‘cheeks’ with chilly water…in the winter! I was not very happy…and fussed up a storm…and it may make me rethink doing that again. Well, for a little while, anyway, until the weather warms up.

I have my Christening this weekend at my church and I’m really looking forward to it…Talk about an audience! I will REALLY be the center of attention this time and I’m trying to decide what I want to do to captivate my audience. I could squeal and make cute baby cooing noises…or maybe give the pouty lip and maybe a few pitiful little whimpers to get the ‘Awwww’ reaction from the congregation…or maybe even the full-on cry complete with water-works…or lastly, the bright-eyed and tooth-flashing smile that always seems to work its charm. I have a tough decision to make the next two days, but will of course update you on my decision after the fact! Not meaning to keep you on pins and needles…but it should be good whatever course of action I take!

1 comment:

ADR'SMom said...

Enjoy being the center of attention this Sunday Heston! I look forward to seeing some cute pictures.