Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thunder Down Under...

I have to share what I did yesterday at my parents closing...they went to meet with the Bank to refinance their home and they had to tag me along. Mis-take, Mom and Dad. I had already gone to the doctor earlier to get this darn cold looked at one more time, stopped with my Mom at the pharmacy to pick up my Meds, gone home where my Mom put me down for a quickie nap (a whole 30 minutes...gee thanks Mom...why bother) and then was rudely awakened to get lugged to a meeting that I didn't want to go to in the first place. Mom had given me my medicine before my nap, so by this time I was cranky and sleepy but strangely wired at the same time (what's in that stuff??? Can I get some more?) I was sqealing and wiggling and fussing and laughing and tooting...all while this old banker guy was trying to explain to Mom and Dad what they were signing. The tooting definitely got laughs out of everyone...especially Mom, who was trying not to laugh and remain focused, which made her laugh even harder. Oh, is that funny? There's plenty more where that came from!

No comments: