Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Words and Small Sentences

Today, I said two large phrases! My Gram was feeding me a pancake this morning for breakfast when I said, 'This is too much.' Mom and Gram were amazed that I could say so many words grouped together and a phrase they've never used with me before! I also said 'This is so big,' when I tried to lift a large book and hand it to my Dad. Mom and Dad are verrrrry impressed with me lately. In addition to a few new sentences, I'm also very technically savvy. My Gram has an ipod Touch and she downloaded a flashcard game where I can learn letters and animals from it. She showed me how to scroll through the flashcards and I did it completely on my own. Mom called me her little 'Technical Genius Baby' whatever that means and everyone watching was Ooooing and Ahhhing. It ain't no thing...I'm a genius in general, so it shouldn't surprise to anyone that I know how to work an ipod...

2 comments:

ADR'SMom said...

He's such a smart boy! I can't wait to hear him!

Kay said...

Oh, my gosh!!! Heston has passed me up already. I don't know how to work an IPod.