Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Many New Words!

So my vocabulary has completely exploded in the past month or so and Mom's been too lazy to record it all!...I can pretty much repeat most words that people say (or close to it, depending on how complicated it is) and I have started forming short questions or groups of words together. Here are a few of my favorites!

Ball Ball - My name for football! I yell it loudly and I recognize football when it's on tv. Like today, when we ate at Moe's and I yelled 'Ball Ball!' Mom turned around and a football game was on TV.
"What's this?"
"What's that?"
"Who's that?"
Down There
Yellow
Pee Pee (yeah...it means what you think it means)
Shoe
Sock
I can name most animals & objects and I can also tell people what types of noises they make! Dog, cat, bird, bug, cow, horse, duck, snake, etc.(Impressive, right?)
I can count to three!
I can point to various body parts: head, ear, eye, mouth, nose, toes, etc when asked.
When songs I know come on, I say some of the words in the song. (Not to forget that I dance to them too)...
Nana (short for banana)
Poo Poo- I announce this when I've done my business...Mom's glad for the heads up.
Doo Doo - I also started saying this when I've done my business...mom never uses this and isn't quite sure where I learned it...
No - this is my particular favorite, and when Mom asks me a question, I always respond with 'No!' For example, "Did you like the scrambled eggs Mommy made you?" "No."
Tree
Fall - Mom taught me this and I've been saying 'Ffffffffaaaa!!!!'...which sounds suspiciously like another word that Mom apparently doesn't want me to say! She hopes my teachers won't get the wrong idea...and is regretting trying to teach me that!

There are so many more, but of course when it comes time to list them all, it's hard to remember! I'm a sponge and repeat tons of words and little phrases that Mom and Dad are starting to pick up on...They sound like jibberish at first, but if you listen close enough, you can hear what I'm saying...

No comments: