Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blowing Raspberries

I LOVE to 'blow raspberries' these days or as my dad calls it, 'Fart with my mouth,' which mom doesn't like to say. It's so fun and I get a lot of attention when I do it! For example, Mom took me to the pumpkin patch in Crestline on Tuesday and I was making so much noise with my tongue and spitting while I did it that everyone there was laughing at me. Mom was a little embarrassed, but she got over quickly when the guy at the store gave me a free mini pumpkin because I was so ADORABLE...so, see...it PAYS to fart with your mouth! And it just so happens to be a Lazenby guy specialty...my Papa does it, my Dad does it, and my Uncle Brent does it (really well too!), so I need to carry on the family tradition. Mom will try to capture it on video for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: