Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My First Weekend Away

Mom's big 30th birthday was this past weekend and so both of my grandmothers babysat me while my Mom and Dad went to the beach to hang out and celebrate with my Aunt Lisa, Uncle Todd, Uncle Chris, and my Aunt Alison for the weekend. I had tons of fun, was spoiled non-stop, and I think I wore both sets of grandmothers out! This was my first weekend away from my mommy and when I finally saw my parents once they returned on Sunday evening, I gave them a little bit of an attitude for about an hour, just to show them how much I didn't appreciate them leaving me behind (even though I didn't really miss them...I had a blast getting spoiled by Gram and Grammie!) I thought I'd make them feel kind of bad, just because...

(So after Mom had me non-stop in NYC and loved every minute of it, she had to go an entire weekend without me...she thought about me constantly while she was gone and still hasn't stopped attacking me with kisses since she got back...sheesh...). Get a hold of yourself, lady...

1 comment:

ADR'SMom said...

It's funny how as a mom, you want your child to be happy while you are away, but then you return a little dissappointed when they act like, "oh, it's just you" upon your return! Sounds like everyone had a blast though! Happy 30th!