Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Teacher Says...

Mom picked me up from school today...when she arrived, I was sitting on Miss Sonja's lap while hanging out on the playground. All the other little babies were running around, but not me...I was being sweet and snugly to Miss Sonja. Mom asked if I had been good today, and she replied, "oh yes, as always." Mom was perplexed, and wanted to know if I've been hitting them, since that's my FAVORITE thing to do...I slap Mom around probably 20 times an hour (it's probably more than that, but it's hard to keep count). My teacher was shocked at the question and said, "Heston must have me fooled, because my sweet Heston never hits". SAY WHAT? Mom wants to know why she's the lucky one. (Seriously). No matter how sweet mom is to me or how stern she is when I hit her, it doesn't matter...nothing will stop me! But in equal parts to my fiesty-ness, do I have a major sweet side...especially in the morning, right after a nap, and right before bed when she's rocking me...and boy can I be cute and irresistible...and she wishes she could make that snuggle time last forever.

1 comment:

ADR'SMom said...

I think children treat mommies rough because they know they can get away with it! I have scratch marks on my face to prove it!