Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Choo Choo Poo Poo

So I have this obsession with choo choo's that I may have mentioned before. I can recognize a choo choo from miles away and I get really worked up when I see one and start yelling 'Choo choo' really loud. Well, one of our new routines on Mom's day off from work is to go to lunch at the Summit and then go see the Thomas the Tank Engine toys at the Barnes and Noble kiddie section. Every time...EVERY TIME...I start playing with the trains, I poop. Mom thought it was just a coincidence at first that she always had to take me to the bathroom to change me the first few times it happened. But then it started happening day after day...every time we went and like clockwork. I usually start playing with the trains and within 5 minutes, I've done the deed and stink up the kids play area. Mom thinks I loose control of all bodily functions because I'm so darn excited to play with the choo choo's! At least Mom knows where to take me if I ever have problems doing my buisness!

1 comment:

Kay said...

That's the hardest I've laughed in a long time!! I never heard of a choo choo having that affect on anyone. Heston, you are unique!!!!